Here are the steps you can follow to apply for SAID benefits. Click ‘Start step 1’ at the bottom of this page. This will take you to step one. At the bottom of each page there will be a “Next” button you can click once you have completed that step. If you have already completed a step, you can skip it. Go ahead and start by clicking on the step where you would like to start.
You can go through the steps at your own pace. If you need help at any step, go to the Help page to find out where you can get support with your application.
- Have you started the application process by contacting either a Service Centre or your Income Assistance Worker?
- Have you attended your intake appointment and completed the Application for Benefits?
- Have you provided all the necessary financial information?
- Have you provided contact information for a reference person?
- Has your physician provided a medical report about your disability?
- Have you completed a Disability Impact Assessment?
- Do you meet the financial eligibility to receive either the Saskatchewan Assured Income for Disability (SAID) or the Saskatchewan Income Support (SIS)?
- Has your full SAID application been approved?
opens in new window